A US-based Healthcare Organization
- Lack of a single platform to bring patients and their consultants together in a secure environment.
- Absence of a platform to store the opinions, and recommended treatments by specialists for patients.
- Maintaining patient history “PHR” at a commonly accessible place.
- Tough for insurance and medico-legal entities to connect with specialists in the context of their patients.
- The difficulty of common discussion and document sharing between six different entities.
A cloud-based web application that will allow the following user types to connect with each other for a virtual on-demand service allowing patients and medical experts to discuss chronic disease diagnosis and treatment strategies.
- Patients’ family doctors
- Insurance advisors
These are the relevant stakeholders involved in the entire diagnosis process to connect with each other.
- Individual Account and Dashboard for each of the above-defined roles.
- Super Admin can impersonate any of the roles in the application.
- Patients can search for consultants, view their profile, pay, and book an appointment on the slot the consultant has made himself available, all of this online on the application itself.
- Patients can sign the consent form, and categorize and upload reports.
- Allows the patient’s representative too to book an appointment and sign off the consent form on behalf of the patient.
- Video conference feature for the appointment between a consultant and patient, giving the patient a personalized experience or even between consultant and other roles.
- Ability to chat, exchange files, make notes during the video conference, and record the video conference.
- One of these roles can invite people and can categorize them into other roles. e.g. A patient can invite his family doctor and specify his role while sending him an invite on this platform.
- Messaging feature, which allows exchanging messages among all roles.
- Allows a consultant to create a report for the patient and sign it off in the application.
- Consultants can categorize the patient’s cases as “Active” or “Archived”.
- Though it’s a cloud-based web application but can be accessed through tablets and mobiles.
- Able to bring together all intended users including patients and doctors.
- The treatment recommended by specialists will be accessible eventually to all care centers, and hospitals that become a part of this platform.
- Allows patients to book hassle-free appointments with consultants.
- All reports can be easily categorized according to their types and shared with consultants, their replies can also be easily checked.
- Messaging feature adds to the ease of connecting with each other among users.
- Front end: Angular JS
- Backend: C# and .NET
- Secure and scalable deployment infrastructure
Emorphis Technologies is a world-class software development and solutions company that truly believes in “Innovation in motion”. Delivery innovation on the go at an accelerated pace has been our success mantra to date. Over the years we have provided value to our clients in the field of enterprise mobility, cloud, IoT, backend development, Big Data Analytics, and Blockchain.
We serve industries ranging from unicorns, and startups to large multinationals in the healthcare, telecommunications, fintech, retail, and publishing industry. Our go-to-market software products – iStatement, iPublisher, and iBuggy have proved our metal with positive beneficial customer testimonials. We help our clients with successful product development, consulting services, and testing (manual & automated).
We have profound experience & expertise in various technologies like .Net, J2EE, PHP, iOS, Android, and Cloud Computing viz. Amazon Web services (AWS), Software QA & testing (Manual & Automation). Our designed products are cloud-ready and can be readily deployed on AWS/Azure cloud infrastructure.
Our pivot on engineering innovation and R&D helps quicken time-to-market, ensuring high quality at economies of scale, delivering cult competency for the global marketplace. We ensure that your ideas, concepts, and requirements are backed by brilliant execution at our end. Having said that we extend end-to-end ownership of product/application design, development, and deployment.